You are no stranger to the intrinsic value of student engagement with campus recreation. Offering students activities that familiarize them with caring for their body and mind can build mental toughness when faced with new challenges and encourage student success. Join our panel of distinguished experts and familiar faces to revisit how the campus recreation environment and exercise science make a large impact on students and their mental resilience.
“How Campus Rec Can Improve Student Mental Resilience” Roundtable Panelists:
- Karlie Intlekofer, Ph.D., a global research scientist at Matrix Fitness
- Rick Muhr, a marathon coach and Matrix brand ambassador
- Marc Loomer, the national sales manager – University & College Rec at Matrix Fitness
- Rebecca Peoples, the sales manager – University & College Rec East at Matrix Fitness
Links From the Discussion:
- Center for Trauma and Embodiment at JRI | Justice Resource Institute
- Mental Health First Aid
- Kognito – Practice-based digital learning experiences
- QPR Institute | Practical and Proven Suicide Prevention Training QPR Institute (en-US)
- Student Well-being Institutional Support Survey (SWISS) | Butler University
Brought to you by Matrix Fitness and Campus Rec Magazine.
Leave a Reply