Running an aquatics facility can be a costly endeavor, especially for facilities using outdated equipment. But more and more facilities are adopting new, cost-saving technologies that can improve water quality while also reducing operational costs.
In this webinar presented by Evoqua Water Technologies, operational managers, facility managers, swim coaches and other key stakeholders at aquatics facilities will learn about cost-saving solutions that improve water and meet sustainability objectives. Register today to learn how you can lower your operational costs and improve water quality, while creating a safe and pleasant swimming environment for all.
- Understanding your water requirements.
- Review of traditional technologies and solutions.
- Tackling chlorine tolerant pathogens like Cryptosporidium and other related waterborne illnesses (RWI’s).
- Innovative and validated solutions providing improved ROIs.
- Takeaway tips for your selection process/checklist.
- Case Study: Learn how this facility met their water quality and sustainability goals.
Leave a Reply