Campus Rec Magazine presents the “COVID-19 Virtual Roundtable: State of the Industry” to give a COVID-19 Spring 2021 update answering the questions:
- Where is the industry is now?
- How is it still serving students?
- What are the implications of the 2020 shutdowns?
- How is the industry serving staff?
- What is it doing in terms of tightening budgets?
On the Panel for the COVID-19 Spring Update Discussion:
• George Brown, the director of University Recreation and Wellness at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
• Matthew Hackett, the director of Recreation at Syracuse University
• Stefani Plummer, the former director of the Recreation Center at California Baptist University
• Rusty Vineyard, the executive director of Recreation & Wellbeing at the University of Idaho
• Iisha Voltz, the director of Campus Recreation and Wellness at Texas Southern University
For more virtual roundtables from Campus Rec Magazine, find the list here.
Leave a Reply