Spectrum Industries is helping esports evolve within campus recreation.
In this episode of the Campus Rec Magazine podcast, Rico Francis, the president of Campus Rec Magazine and Peake Media, sits down with Scott Dorn, the executive vice president of sales and marketing at Spectrum Industries.
They chat about the company’s ability to help onsite at universities across the nation, as well as what trends and evolutions Dorn is seeing in esports.
Listen to the full episode here:
Show Notes from the Conversation with Spectrum Industries
- Who Spectrum is at 0:53.
- Dorn shares how Spectrum is able to help onsite at 2:10.
- Listen at 3:36 to find out how esports can impact students’ lives in big ways.
- What changes Dorn is seeing happen in the esports space at 6:30 due to student demand.
- The power of student involvement in esports at 8:50, especially when it comes to the broadcast element.
- At 11:34 Dorn shares why it’s not just about the number of stations in an esports room.
- How to get in contact with Dorn at 12:36.
The sponsor for this episode is Spectrum Industries. And be sure to subscribe to the Campus Rec Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.
Leave a Reply