DSE has recently introduced new enhancements to its versatile RecCenter software suite. The RecCenter is a customized, web-based software that includes the following modules, which can be purchased individually or in any combination: Membership and Pass Management, Facility Access, Facility Scheduling, Equipment Check-Out, Employee Management, Club Sports, Intramural Sports, Personal Training, Class Registration, Event Registration, Point of Sale, Lockers, and Custom Forms.
- The Facility Access module now comes with the ability for visitors to select a purpose for visiting the facility, thus allowing admins to track the usage of their offerings and participants’ interest.
- The new version of our Intramurals module includes staff scheduling and live online scorekeeping with participant check-in.
- The Membership module was enhanced with card printer integration, providing the ability to generate and print custom membership cards.
- The Club Sports module can now assist with travel reservations – hotels, flights, rental vehicles – helping get the best options and cheapest price through an advanced search engine. The Travel Hub conducts the research, communicates with hotels/airlines, and submits the reservation info to the director, while also helping the admins with easier approval mechanisms. The system allows booking reservations without the need to enter a credit card, by providing a credit that admins pay off periodically.
- Payment options, which are provided by third parties, have also increased dramatically as well. DSE continues to partner with various payment processors, such as TouchNet, CashNet, Authorize.net and TSYS, and is able to partner with virtually any provider that already serves a campus. Card-present payment options through swipes and chip readers are now also available. The modules that integrate with payment processing has increased to include Membership, Lockers, Club Sports, Intramural Sports, Personal Training, Event Registration and Point of Sale.
The next wave of enhancements will include Equipment Rental option where admins can set the rental periods/rates for equipment, and an upgraded Point Of Sale module that includes an advanced interface and cash drawer integration.
Beyond these enhancements, DSE has been heavily involved with providing various custom features to meet the unique needs of each client.
Visit DSErec.com for more information regarding the RecCenter, to schedule an online product demo or to contact a representative.
Leave a Reply