The U.S. edition of FIBO USA — the world’s largest interactive showcase of fitness, health and wellness innovations — announced this week a full line-up of programming tailored to the campus recreation professional.
Following the popular model of flat-rate fitness program subscriptions, FIBO USA has launched the FIBO FitPass, which unlocks 120-plus workouts, workshops and presentations over three days, October 17-19. Starting at $40, the FitPass provides its holders unlimited access to sessions — many of which are accredited by ACE, AFAA, and NASM — including:
- High Intensity Functional Training (HIFT): The Evolution of Fitness
- Maximizing Your Programming Mix
- Techno-fitness Trends for Millennials
- The Fine Art of Personal Training
- The Gym of 2025: Technology, Trends and Products Changing the Fitness Industry
- Yoga for Athletes
- Yoga for Athletic Recovery
In addition to learning, attendees will network and explore the latest trends in equipment, technology, nutrition, apparel and accessories in the FIBO USA exhibit hall.
FIBO USA takes place October 17-19, with additional education October 16-20 at the Miami Beach Convention Center. General admission passes start at $15 and the FIBO FitPass starts at $40. To view the full schedule and register, visit fibousa2019.com/CampusRec.