There’s much more to an architecture firm than just designing spaces. Fawley Bryant Architecture takes this to heart by creating a culture internally that then permeates every project it’s a part of.
In this episode of the Campus Rec Magazine podcast, Rico Francis, the president and co-founder of Peake Media, sits down with Stu Henderson, a partner and the director of design at Fawley Bryant. They chat about how Henderson came into the world of architecture.
Plus, they dive into the unique aspects of Fawley Bryant, the importance of team and culture, and what the future will hold.
Show Notes on Fawley Bryant Architecture
- How art led Henderson to where he is today.
- Why he landed on architecture and what was fulfilling about it.
- After some time in the higher education realm, Henderson headed to Florida and had a great mentor there.
- What does Henderson’s day-to-day look like?
- Fawley Bryant is unique because of the idea they are there to facilitate the vision of the client.
- What they take to heart and why that’s important.
- These types of partnerships are key to Fawley Bryant — tune in at 9:55.
- How they work to save campus rec centers money during a project.
- Flexibility is key and Henderson shares why around 18:30.
- Where culture comes into play and why Fawley Bryant has been able to create a great team.
- What the future looks like for the firm.
- To learn more, email email@example.com.
The sponsor for this episode is Fawley Bryant Architecture. And be sure to subscribe to the Campus Rec Magazine podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.
Fawley Bryant Architecture facilitates the creation of smart, beautiful spaces. A commercial architecture firm with locations in Sarasota and Manatee Counties, we’ve served Southwest Florida for more than two decades. In front of our clients, we design in real-time, making decisions collaboratively to help initiate the visioning process. We do our best work when you tell us about yours. Serving a multitude of industries, our portfolio spans from multimillion-dollar sports stadiums to complete educational campus master plans. For more information, visit fawleybryant.com.
Leave a Reply