The XT-One Elliptical Cross-Trainer from Octane Fitness is a smart solution for campus rec centers.
COVID-19 has altered campus rec centers with new mandates of capacity limits, social distancing, mask wearing and cleaning protocols. While different states face varying requirements and restrictions, the need for exercisers to socially distance is universal, which requires rec centers to be creative with their cardio equipment and weight rooms.
With limited floor space for equipment, it’s important to ensure the proper mix of machines to satisfy all members. Rec center staff should evaluate machine usage on the cardio floor by reviewing asset management data. Machines that aren’t used frequently can be removed or repositioned to make space for more popular pieces.
Flooring multi-functional machines can maximize workout options for members without commanding a large footprint. Multi-functional machines provide variety by incorporating more than one primary movement, and accommodate various fitness levels and preferences.
Take the XT-One elliptical from Octane Fitness, for example. This versatile cross-trainer features a virtually infinite number of movement patterns to challenge all exercisers. Users can walk, run, hike or climb on the XT-One – all within a single workout on one machine. And facilities don’t have to make room for all different adaptations of ellipticals and cross trainers, because the XT-One includes multiple modalities.
Here’s why campus rec centers and exercisers should capitalize on the innovative XT-One elliptical:
- Total-body, low-impact workouts for exercisers of all levels.
- Intuitive to use with no adjustments.
- SmartStride automatically adjusts stride length from 20-inches to 28-inches to replicate walking, jogging and running.
- 10 adjustable incline levels simulate hiking or steep climbing.
- HIIT programs offer challenges.
- Incline workouts, like Mountain Peak and Progressive Hill, provide variety.
- Workout Boosters add HIIT within any routine.
- 15 programs.
- 30 resistance levels.
- Walk, run, hike and climb quick starts.
- Multi-grip and converging path handlebars deliver custom comfort.
- 33-inch by 75-inch footprint.
- Rear entry maximizes space efficiency and facilitates social distancing.
- Self-powered with standard console.
The XT-One elliptical is a smart solution for campus rec centers because it is multi-functional, novel and built to perform with minimal maintenance.
For more information, visit octanefitness.com/commercial/products/standing-ellipticals/xt-one/.