The 2020 Leadership Virtual Summit is nearly here. Are you ready?
On September 15-16, 20 total roundtables and educational webinars will be released throughout the two-day event. You will hear from a wide variety of campus recreation leaders across the nation, as well as various experts from the Summit’s vendor partners.
“We couldn’t be more excited for all the great content that is being released in our first-ever Virtual Summit,” said Carrie Yeiser, the senior director of events and marketing at Peake Media. “This has been a year of pivoting, but with our esteemed vendor partners and phenomenal roundtable panelists, the digital event has come together in what we think is a virtual experience that will empower and educate the entire industry. We are thrilled with the content that has been curated for the virtual event.”
Five roundtables dive deep into hot topics in the industry — as well as COVID-19 implications — and are moderated by Grady Sheffield, the director of Campus Recreation at Towson University. Plus, partner webinars share educational thoughts and applications for the current times. The list of topics includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Campus Recreation Delivers Mental Health Benefits – Presented by Matrix
- The Mental Health Crisis
- Five Trainable Qualities in One – Presented by Keiser
- Outcome Driving Innovation: Strength Your Community by Discovering What Your Students Want – Presented by Club Automation
- Inclusion: Programming for Alternative/Adaptive Recreation
- Outdoor Adult Fitness Parks: Best Practices for Promoting Community Health by Increasing Physical Activity – Presented by GameTime
- Exercise vs. Training: Performance Based Solutions – Presented by Technogym
- Trending Technology
- The Biggest Trends Reshaping Collegiate Recreation and Wellness – Presented by CannonDesign
- The Future – Strategic Planning
Panelists on the roundtables include:
- Darcie Burde, the director for Fitness and Wellness at the University of Florida
- Steven Trotter, the associate director of Wellness and Fitness at East Carolina University
- Katie White, the associate director of Programming and Assessment at Towson University
- Jen Armbruster, the inclusive Rec and Fitness Center Coordinator at Portland State University
- David Kirk, the esports program director for Campus Recreation at Illinois State University
- Linda Buonanno, the senior associate director of facilities and operations for Campus Recreation at Penn State
- Jeff Huskey, the assistant dean of Wellness and the director of Recreation at the University of California Santa Barbara
- Mike Warren, the director of Recreation and Wellness at Purdue University
- Marci Iverson, director of Recreation and Leadership at Viterbo University
- Felicia Tittle, the executive director of Recreation and Physical Education at Duke University
- Stan Shingles, the assistant vice president and director of University Recreation at Central Michigan University
- And many more!
And of course, the Virtual Summit is not possible without our partners: Premier partner Matrix; Diamond partners CannonDesign, Club Automation, GameTime, Keiser and Technogym; Platinum partners Aacer Sports Flooring, Alvarado, Dynamic Fitness and Strength, Ecore, Eleiko, Human Touch, NASM/AFAA, Octane Fitness, S3 Design, Sasaki, TRX, and Turf Tank; and Gold partners, Fitness Asset Manager, Greenfields Outdoor Fitness, Lincoln Aquatics and Ultimate Athletic Sportswear.
Don’t miss out on any of the exclusive roundtables or webinars from the 2020 Virtual Summit. Register today here. If you have any questions concerning the Virtual Summit or how to sponsor it, please email email@example.com.