The Association of Outdoor Recreation and Education (AORE) recently launched registration for the first AORE in-person conference since 2019. It’s to be held November 1-4, 2022 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It’s intended for people who facilitate outdoor recreation and education programs — either through guiding, training or simply encouraging people to get outdoors. This multi-day event hopes to bring folks back together. Plus, it has created a new experience for the community to learn/discover, network/connect and get outside/engage.
This year attendees will get outside together for a “Play Day” — an experiential day of learning, as well as time to network in a collaborative idea space while enjoying the beautiful landscape of Myrtle Beach.
What’s Staying the Same?
AORE remains committed to providing high-level education and meaningful networking opportunities as well as access to several brands through the exhibit hall to ensure attendees have the gear they need to run their programs.
The AORE In-person Conference Strives To:
- Broaden collaboration between the outdoor industry, and outdoor recreation and education.
- Offer high-quality educational opportunities.
- Build and strengthen professional skills and knowledge.
- Expand networking opportunities.
- Educate attendees in advocacy and public policy efforts.
- Raise awareness of the value and impact of outdoor recreation.
- Empower attendees to connect people to the outdoors through recreation and education experiences.
To learn more about attending, presenting, exhibiting or sponsoring, please visit AORE’s conference website at aore.org/conference for the most up-to-date information.
Or, reach out to Jeannette Stawski, the executive director for AORE, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 810.299.2782.