The 2023 Campus Rec Leadership Summit is returning to the East Coast.
Sixty-plus campus recreation leaders alongside limited sponsors will gather at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida, on June 20-22.
Attendees and sponsors will get to enjoy the beautiful resort that includes the Stillwater Spa and Salon, a lazy river and adventure pool, and stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico.
The itinerary for the event includes:
- Roundtables on EDI, staffing and retention, the future of campus rec, and so much more — moderated by Jorge Juarez of Arizona State University.
- Dedicated networking time.
- Tour of Florida Gulf Coast University’s recreation and aquatics facility.
For an updated itinerary, visit peakemediaevents.com/crsummit/.
New at the 2023 Leadership Summit
This year, a panel of experts will answer your most pressing questions on the mental health crisis. The panelists include:
- Karlie Intlekofer, the Treo Wellness co-founder and Global Wellness Researcher at Matrix Fitness.
- Steven Trotter, the director of Well-Being at East Carolina University and the principal consultant at Globetrotter Wellness Solutions.
- Lynne and Victor Brick, the founders of the John W. Brick Mental Health Foundation. Formed in 2015, the foundation looks to change the way the world treats mental health through research, program and initiative support, and collaboration with an array of partners.
Examples of topics to be tackled:
- Why are mental health issues, especially depression, such a major problem at colleges and universities today?
- How are you supporting professional staff’s mental health and well-being?
- What advice do you have for campus rec leaders to play an active role in mental health on campus?
And of course, none of this is possible without our vendor partners. We want to say “Thank you” to each sponsor who is making the 2023 Leadership Summit possible: our premiere partner Matrix; our diamond partners CFE Services, Ecore, Freemotion Fitness, GameTime, Greenfields Outdoor Fitness, Keiser, Peloton Commercial, PLAE, REGUPOL and SportsArt; and our platinum sponsors ACE, Aktiv Solutions, Fabiano Designs, Human Touch, NASM/AFAA, S3Design, Sasaki Associates, Technogym and Turf Tank.
Will you be there? If interested in sponsoring or attending, email firstname.lastname@example.org.